CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Random Fact About Me

  • Not many people noe that my name starts with a wan
  • I myself cant understand why i am not into music even tho i do find that ppl that are into music are amazing
  • I have small family; 5 pair uncle & aunties and 13 cousins for both side of my parents
  • I used to have a baby doll named Apple when i grew up in Leeds but i ended throwing her out due to the fact that she have the same face as Chucky in the Child's Play movie
  • I collect fridge magnets
  • I always have this stupid feelings that i feel other ppl are rather weird. I have to admit that sometimes i am the weirdo!
  • I never ever have a pet
  • So, I am afraid of animals
  • But i love to go to the zoo
  • I always dream of living in a city but at the same time have a beach house by the beach!
  • I do NOT like chocolate. I think its wayyy to sweet
  • Only once I managed to get the 1st one in the class. Only when im standard 3. Im no genius i guess than
  • I always tot that i end up being an architect
  • However, I loved the fact that im being a doctor
  • I am the only one in my family that can sing =D
  • I won a singing competition when I am in standard 3. As a trio singing angin bayu by feminin. it was the event of the year and i won 3 nice drinking classes as the prize
  • I used to have a very best frend of my whole world since i was 7. But now, I dont know where he is anymore. We had a huge fight when we are 17 and I didnt managed to talk to him since then ( he left me bcoz of a stupid bloody gf of his )
  • I always wish i am left handed ( i dont noe y )
  • I used to think i am adopted coz everyone else in my siblings have fair skin. Up to 15yo, I can still cry when a fren of my bro commented that i do not look like the rest of the family
  • I can swim but not now anymore
  • I love song of music to death
  • I used to ate rice w mayonaise but not now anymore due to the weight gaining problem it caused
  • I have the tendency to buy luxurious posh make up even tho i noe its unnecessary

Thats all for the 1st time. I wonder if there is someone else who usya n baca my blog >.> im all merepek in my own world. chiao!

3 comments:

Myra said...

omgggggggggg ekin!!!!!! i mkn nasi n mayo jugak tp i stopped kerana mass gain di tempat2 yg tidak mahu i gain hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

hey hey girl..u awesome!



p/s: where u from?



-mr-stranger-

Anonymous said...

akum.. lame tak dgr khabar... mimpi ape tibe2 nak bukak blog?? hehehe.. anyway, nice blog.. slamat berkarya. jgn hangat2 taik ayam pulak. :P