CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Little Princess







Its 2am and i am deadly bored. early in the morning i called my dad to wish him happy bday and in return i got a gift for my bday last few days *wheepiiee* i was exploring and improving my facebook skills earlier but i get annoyed that everytime i wanted to try a new applications ( after hours searching camana smue org jumpe mana nk add appli tuh) i have to invite some friends. The prob is i have soo little friends and xkan i nk invite the same person evertime. so i stop with facebook for a while with a feeling that i might hate the ting for a while (no offend to die hard facebook fans out there). so i decided to write sthg about my 9 years old youngest lil sister-dila (a.k.a dilot, gemok, adik, acha)

Here are some funny facts about her that makes me soo wanna meet her;

a few days ago, i received this sms from alang " we all kat kdai mamak n ble bro dtg amek order dia ty nak minum ape, dila dgn semang n kuatnye jwb "mee bandung", when actually she wanted to say sirap bandung

she woke up early a few days ago and went online with zaim on ym. zaim pelik why she bngon awal and she told him that she wake up very early that morning just bcause she wanted to try her new shampoo that she bought the night before. she even ber webcam to show her rmbot. after all, she told zaim that her rambot is still kusut

she have a ym and email with a name acha (obsessed with acha)

yet, she only have 2 friends in her ym (thats me and zaim)

she also have a friensdster due to the popularity of the ting among her sisters and brother

she told me that her handset is more canggih than me coz mine doesnt have a camera (tho her hset is mostly lost during the day and only can be found weeks later)

she wanted a pencil box as a gift from ireland coz she wanted to tell her frens 'ini pensil box lua negara tau'

she said she want to be a singer and if she failed then she become a doctor

recently she thinks that she is fat and she said that she might have a period soon. shes only 9 but she tells her other 2 sisters that she cant wait to have period like us. she is concerned about the fact that her perut is berlipat when she sits so she thinks that she needs to go on diet.

she have a scrapbook of her doctor (she have osteomyelitis for 4yrs now, getting better)

she buys colour pencils every 2 weeks (my dad cakap dila mkn kaler pencil)

uda told me that now she is so becok and she tells everyone in my extended family that uda have a boyfriend

she noes every artis gossips in town

mak told me that one day my father is quite tired so when my mom asked sthg he replied in a moody tone so dila said "abah, why do u talk like that to mama"( no one else rather talk like that to my dad!)

she doesnt allow me to refer mama as mak coz she said shes confused. only call mama as mama. do not use mak. she gets confused who mak is

my dad went to met her class teacher coz dila received an ugutan letter from her friend ( a boy) stating something like "aku akan pukul kau nt". When my father arrived, she went to the loo coz she said she is soo embrassed by the fact that her father is coming coz she doesnt want to be seen as dady's girl. she said to me that she told my dad millions time that she can handle the problem but abah insist on going to the school


A younger sister is someone to use as a guinea-pig in trying sledges
and experimental go-carts.
Someone to send on messages to Mum.
But someone who needs you - who comes to you with bumped heads,
grazed knees, tales of persecution.
Someone who trusts you to defend her.
Someone who thinks you know the answers to almost everything.


Pam Brown












0 comments: